World Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IC: Topic Reserved For SENATORS Election

5 posters

Go down

IC: Topic Reserved For SENATORS Election Empty IC: Topic Reserved For SENATORS Election

Post  Mr. Malik Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:22 pm

Senators Election 2009/2010:

Who so ever wants to join in the Senators Election, could you please fill in the following details below:

- Your Party.
- Your great Elector.
- Who are you working with?

The end date for your Application is Tuesday night, ((9 pm GMT+1)). Any Applications after that date and time shall not be considered. Also, the poll for Election will be open on Wednesday.

Regards,

Vice President
Mr. Hawk

((Please DON'T FLAME this Topic, it's just for people who want to join in the Senator's Election + The Only reason I've posted it under "General Discussions" is because people will look at this Topic, otherwise it should actually be under "The Senate".))
Mr. Malik
Mr. Malik

Back to top Go down

IC: Topic Reserved For SENATORS Election Empty Re: IC: Topic Reserved For SENATORS Election

Post  Christen_Tremond Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:17 pm

Maybe you should have Posted on the Senate Section cause it Would cause a Flam in the General Section. (( Just a Little Heads Up for next time ))
Christen_Tremond
Christen_Tremond

Back to top Go down

IC: Topic Reserved For SENATORS Election Empty [Senate] Jack Peterson

Post  Peterson Fri Jan 01, 2010 4:06 pm

Your Party.
my name is Jack Peterson i was Born and Raised in Los Santos i know how is it Going in this City i know all the problems Because i lived it Befor thats why i'm Applying to Senator to fix the Problems and make this City a Happy one so everyone can live in
Peace and everyone knows that i was in the Red County Sheriff Department and i know all the criminals faces in This City i want to clean and Erase them so the Crime Stop and i was Always Helpful and Help People teh Poor People who Needed Money Came to me and got Money to start Projects and live new lifes and my Friend Jake gave me the Idea and helped me with it he was one of teh guys that i helped them Befor all my friends know me and know that i help People all the time and Catch Criminals All the time iw as Helping Erasing the Crime and Helping People to Live a Peaceful life in Los Santos City and with there Help i can make a Big Diffrence in this City and Make it one of the Most Peacful cities in the World all the Departments Staff are Good Trained and they will help me Defeating the crime and Erasing it and As a Senator i will listen to Everyone and check the City looking for who needs Help and open an Office for helping People
- Your great Elector. Jake Rash he Belives in me and he is my best friend he knows me and he know that i can make a Diffrence
RCSD.
Sheriff Richard Montana, Recuirt Jack Prisco, Undersheriff Sara Ali
LSPD Jake Rash Michael Robeson Aldo Costa ,

Last edited by Mr Rash on Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:14 pm; edited 2 times in total
Peterson
Peterson

Back to top Go down

IC: Topic Reserved For SENATORS Election Empty Re: IC: Topic Reserved For SENATORS Election

Post  Mr. Malik Sat Jan 02, 2010 3:14 pm

(( !!! BUMP !!! We need more people Applying for the Senator position, as the only Application we have is of Jack Peterson's. If there are no other Applications then Jack will automatically take that position as he has no other competition. So don't complain, if he gets the position. Thank you.))
Mr. Malik
Mr. Malik

Back to top Go down

Post  Ray_Williams Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:56 am

Mr. Malik wrote:(( !!! BUMP !!! We need more people Applying for the Senator position, as the only Application we have is of Jack Peterson's. If there are no other Applications then Jack will automatically take that position as he has no other competition. So don't complain, if he gets the position. Thank you.))
Oh my god, you consider that an application?
Ray_Williams
Ray_Williams

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr. Malik Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:04 am

Ray_Williams wrote:
Mr. Malik wrote:(( !!! BUMP !!! We need more people Applying for the Senator position, as the only Application we have is of Jack Peterson's. If there are no other Applications then Jack will automatically take that position as he has no other competition. So don't complain, if he gets the position. Thank you.))
Oh my god, you consider that an application?

((Look Ray_Williams, this is a BLOODY IC Topic and I don't want it BLOODY FLAMMED BY NOOBS. The only reason why I'm writing in CAPS and using that language is because it p*ss*s me off when I've made this Topic in General Discussions ONLY so people recognise it's presense, as I doubt people will look under "The Senate" for it.

To answer your Question, I consider that as an Application, only because no other person has bothered making one, and if your interested in taking the Senators position, be my guest and Apply for it. Otherwise, I'll just have to accept the ONLY Application made so far and make him the Senator. Once he's the Senator, no body can go crying about it as no body else made an effort to make an Application (which takes a maximum of 5 mins).

And one more thing, THIS IS AN IN CHARACTER TOPIC NOT AN OOC ONE. So please (once again) DON'T Flame this Topic. If you have any problems, just PM me rather than Flaming this Topic.

Thank you,))
Mr. Malik
Mr. Malik

Back to top Go down

Post  Ray_Williams Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:00 am

Application for the position of Senator in the state of Los Santos.

- Your Party.

My name is Ray Williams and I'm applying for the Position of Senator on the Los Santos State.
Well what I have in mind for my political campaign is to improve the living conditions of the population, and with this I intend to closely observe the work of our civil services and also in their procedures recruiting their own staff.
I also have the objective of improving your own neighborhood, I intend to contribute
in your homes and help you after retirement.
As we all know our main concern is crime, we never know when some crazy person will rush inside your house and rob you, therefore I will legalize some weapons for your own protection.
On families / gangs I want to help them since they are citizens like everyone else, so if they stop the killings and trafficking in arms and drugs, I will help them.
As we go through a moment of poverty, I intend to low the taxes and help with good salaries.
As you can see I'm worried about the city and the people, so a vote for me is a vote of confidence.

I am Ray Williams and I am your last chance.

- Your great Elector.

It's Mr.Bada (Jack_Bada), He gived me the idea to apply and he is helping me during this political campaign.

Jack_Bada.

Last edited by Ray_Williams on Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:13 pm; edited 2 times in total
Ray_Williams
Ray_Williams

Back to top Go down

Post  Stacy_McCoy Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:39 pm

Sir this is the Senators election, not the mayor's.
Who are you working with? Means with which senator you agree to work with

Stacy_McCoy

Location : Don't you know the most beautiful city all over the world??

Back to top Go down

Post  Ray_Williams Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:55 pm

Stacy_McCoy wrote:Sir this is the Senators election, not the mayor's.

Thanks for your concern Mrs. McCoy, but i don't understand, I'm applying for the position of Senator and you ask me wich Senator I will choose to be working with?
Ray_Williams
Ray_Williams

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr. Malik Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:00 pm

Ray_Williams wrote:

Thanks for your concern Mrs. McCoy, but i don't understand, I'm applying for the position of Senator and you ask me wich Senator I will choose to be working with?

Mrs. McCoy means to say, Who are you working with? meaning the people who will be working with you.

One more thing that is confusing me, that is, is it you (Mr. Williams) applying for the Senators position or is Mr. Bada going to take the Senator's position and your applying on his behalf.

Thank you,

Vice President
Mr. S. Hawk
Mr. Malik
Mr. Malik

Back to top Go down

Post  Ray_Williams Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:09 pm

Mr. Malik wrote:
Ray_Williams wrote:

Mrs. McCoy means to say, Who are you working with? meaning the people who will be working with you.

One more thing that is confusing me, that is, is it you (Mr. Williams) applying for the Senators position or is Mr. Bada going to take the Senator's position and your applying on his behalf.

Thank you,

Vice President
Mr. S. Hawk

Mr. Vice President, I will be the one applying for the Senator's position, as far as the people I will be working i would like to know what positions does the Senate has with the exepcion of the President and the Vice President?
Ray_Williams
Ray_Williams

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr. Malik Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:55 pm

Ray_Williams wrote:Mr. Vice President, I will be the one applying for the Senator's position, as far as the people I will be working i would like to know what positions does the Senate has with the exepcion of the President and the Vice President?

You can check the Senator's position on www.senate.us ((www.wlrp.tk) and click under "The Senate". Under that, click on the link which states "The Senate Structure" ((https://wlrp.canadian-forum.com/the-senate-f19/the-senate-structure-t734.htm?sid=bbf2e48522d0b765b88b291e4af03133)) and you will see the people who are currently in the Senate along with their ranks within the Senate.

Please, I would like to know the people who your working with, that is the people from outside the Senate and not within it. If you fail to complete the Application for the Senator's position then I'll have to reject your Application. ((Check Jack_Peterson's Application and please DON'T post any more comments on this Topic, if you have any more problems just PM me rather than posting on this Topic + "Edit" your Application and write in the people who are working with you, if you still don't understand just look at Jack's Application. Thanks))

Thank you,
Vice President
Mr. S. Hawk
Mr. Malik
Mr. Malik

Back to top Go down

Post  Christen_Tremond Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:50 am

Ummmm, What I think you should do or I can do. Is we can Discuss the Senate Positions that are Open, Because people might not know whats open.
Christen_Tremond
Christen_Tremond

Back to top Go down

IC: Topic Reserved For SENATORS Election Empty Thank you for your Applications

Post  Mr. Malik Tue Jan 05, 2010 11:04 pm

Thank you for your Applications, and your co-operation with The Senate. The Senator's Applications are now CLOSED !!

The two Applications we have recieved are by:
Mr. Peterson ((Jack_Peterson)) and by Mr. Williams ((Ray_Williams)).

Thank you once again. The voting poll will be open either later on Today or Tomorrow.

((For the voting poll, check under "The Senate" section, as I will place the poll there and NOT under "General Discussions". Thank you))

Regards,
Vice President
Mr. S Hawk

((Could an Admin please LOCK this Topic and move it under "The Senate". Thank you))
Mr. Malik
Mr. Malik

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum