World Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Westside Connection Cripz]application[7]

Go down

[Westside Connection Cripz]application[7] Empty [Westside Connection Cripz]application[7]

Post  PJ_Morris Sat Mar 27, 2010 6:55 pm

Gang Name: [Westside Connection Cripz]application[7] 5jvbkl
Gang Leader: Aubrey_Graham
Co-leaders (maximum of 2, optional): none
[Westside Connection Cripz]application[7] Bfnngp (minimum of 500 words): It was just another ordinary day in the hood. My nigga Yak was chillin up in da' spot sippen on a 40'z when all of a sudden... *Gun sounds* We ran to see what was going on and we saw a red car driving down the street. I look at the person that got shot and it was my older brother. My older brother was the leader of WestSide Connection and he told me if he died to take his place. When I saw him laying on the ground he had something in his pocket and it was a flag. I picked up his flag and put it in his pocket and remember the words he told me. "If chu' ain't gonna rep' nigga chu' always going to B' a Busta." Yak and I took his dead body and laid him inside his crib on his bed. There was a Glock 17 in my brothers drawer and I took it and loaded it. I knew where da muthafuckaz that shot him so me and Yak got up in tha whip and got a few homiez too. We went up in Blood territory and saw the car that speeded away when my brother got shot down. There were 3 bloods smokin a joint next to the car so we creeped up to them. I screamed out "Thug Life!" and busted a cap in all three of them.
I took my brothers flag from my pocket and laid it on one of the bloods bodies. As we left the scene two bloods popped Yak and one of the niggas that was rollin wit us. I manage to get away. I went to my brothers house and saw him laying there. I took my blue flag from my pocket and wrapped it around my head. A tear dropped down my eyes as I said "This one is fo' you." So I walked outside and this is how the story begins...

Do you have at least $200,000 in your bank: Yes.

[Westside Connection Cripz]application[7] Np02ag
Rank 6: Top Crip Triple O.G.
Rank 5: Unique Crip Double O.G.
Rank 4: Tru' Crip O.G.
Rank 3: Crip Hustla
Rank 2: Crip
Rank 1: Young Thug

Starting members (minimum of 2):
1.) Aubrey_Graham
2.) none Yet..
3.) none
4.) none
5.) you get the picture..
6.)
7.)
8.)
9.)
10.)

[Westside Connection Cripz]application[7] 15ppb0z
Rank 6 skin: [Westside Connection Cripz]application[7] 3vw45 - Aubrey Graham
Rank 5 skin: [Westside Connection Cripz]application[7] B4vsrc
Rank 4 skin: [Westside Connection Cripz]application[7] Vwsrxy
Rank 3 skin: [Westside Connection Cripz]application[7] Auv8no
Rank 2 skin: [Westside Connection Cripz]application[7] F2oohv
Rank 1 skin: [Westside Connection Cripz]application[7] J11t21
Girl skin (optional):

Cars: [Westside Connection Cripz]application[7] 2whqdt3 - Aubrey's car (536)
Gang Cars - [Westside Connection Cripz]application[7] 30nhp2d - Savanna (567)
[Westside Connection Cripz]application[7] 10376z9 - Tahoma (566)
[Westside Connection Cripz]application[7] 10omys0 - BMX (481)

[Westside Connection Cripz]application[7] 1htkc3
I'll tell IG

Level of the leader: 7
Why you should be given a gang: I was a leader of previous gangs and I know how to gang RP.
Have you fully read the rules and regulations of gangs: Yes
PJ_Morris
PJ_Morris

Back to top Go down