World Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[AWAITING LOGS]Josh Ramsay - Ban appeal

+2
iDan
Cammy
6 posters

Go down

[AWAITING LOGS]Josh Ramsay - Ban appeal Empty [AWAITING LOGS]Josh Ramsay - Ban appeal

Post  Cammy Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:10 am

In-game name : Josh Ramsay

Date of ban : 25/3/10

Reason for ban : Weapon hacking??

Why you should be unbanned? : I was walking around waiting for Drake to invite me to PD.. then I was banned? Neutral

Administrator who banned you? : System!
Cammy
Cammy

Back to top Go down

[AWAITING LOGS]Josh Ramsay - Ban appeal Empty Re: [AWAITING LOGS]Josh Ramsay - Ban appeal

Post  iDan Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:30 am

Well, the only way you can get banned for Weapon Hacking, is to kill someone with your hacked weapon. Before making my decision, I'll let David confirm what I've just said.
iDan
iDan

http://Wlrp.tk

Back to top Go down

[AWAITING LOGS]Josh Ramsay - Ban appeal Empty Re: [AWAITING LOGS]Josh Ramsay - Ban appeal

Post  David Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:46 am

Thats right.
Can you give us more details.. maybe one of our admins gave you a forbidden gun.. and you killed someone with.
David
David
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  iDan Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:49 am

The admin logs should help us with this.
iDan
iDan

http://Wlrp.tk

Back to top Go down

Post  Cammy Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:01 am

I think an admin gave me a jetpack or a flamethrower, but I didnt kill anyone, I seen a quick flash of a gun then I was gone...
Cammy
Cammy

Back to top Go down

Post  Cheetos Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:29 am

Cammy wrote:I think an admin gave me a jetpack or a flamethrower, but I didnt kill anyone, I seen a quick flash of a gun then I was gone...
Jetpack?
Cheetos
Cheetos

Back to top Go down

Post  Cammy Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:36 am

I never got time to see it but yea it was either a jetpack or flamethrower which made me get banned?

I was running about waiting for Drake's reply to invite me to the SFPD and then 2 secconds later i get banned.
Cammy
Cammy

Back to top Go down

Post  Cheetos Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:13 pm

Cammy wrote:I never got time to see it but yea it was either a jetpack or flamethrower which made me get banned?

I was running about waiting for Drake's reply to invite me to the SFPD and then 2 secconds later i get banned.

Jetpack isn't a weapon sir.
Cheetos
Cheetos

Back to top Go down

Post  Christen_Tremond Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:31 pm

Um, "Sir" When you got banned no admin was focused on you, we just see someone get banned and if did happen someone would have said it on /a, So "sir" you weaponed hacked and got banned. Thats the only way the system can banned you.

PS: JetPack isn't a weapon its a vehicle.
Christen_Tremond
Christen_Tremond

Back to top Go down

Post  Cammy Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:28 pm

Oh my dear god, I dont even know how to hack..
Cammy
Cammy

Back to top Go down

Post  Cheetos Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:30 pm

Cammy wrote:Oh my dear god, I dont even know how to hack..
I'm not saying that you're hacking, but every hacker says that he doesn't know how to hack although he can...
Cheetos
Cheetos

Back to top Go down

Post  Cammy Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:56 pm

So, your saying im permanently banned, because something I dont even know what, happened?
Cammy
Cammy

Back to top Go down

Post  Stacy_McCoy Fri Mar 26, 2010 8:58 pm

Why dont you forgive him? Whever he hacked or no, give him another chance, the system will ban him if he does it again anyway

Stacy_McCoy

Location : Don't you know the most beautiful city all over the world??

Back to top Go down

Post  Cheetos Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:37 pm

Stacy_McCoy wrote:Why dont you forgive him? Whever he hacked or no, give him another chance, the system will ban him if he does it again anyway

All we need is David to check the logs, maybe he was banned for another reason. Who knows?
Cheetos
Cheetos

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down