World Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Da Nang Boys: Players can take a loan from us

3 posters

Go down

Da Nang Boys: Players can take a loan from us Empty Da Nang Boys: Players can take a loan from us

Post  rocco_duvall Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:26 am

I've got an idea for some roleplay..

my idea is that players can take a loan from us, like a bank but if they loan for example 50,000 Dollars
they will pay back 51,000 Dollars, so yes we earn money on it, but if a man stand and needs some cash he can take a loan from us, but we give them a time they most be paid back, like in real life if you loan some money from a maffia....

and ofcouse i will need a limet they can scam. Becuse i know that alot of people will never pay back, or i can imagen that, but if they loan over 50,000 Dollars and never pay them back or have any idea about paying it back, i hope i could get your support to fine them for the double amount of cash and pay back the amount of cash he loan'ed from me, to me, if i have prove that he took a loan that were over the limet.... like a vidoe or Screenshot.

i know this is a crazy idea but it would be cool. and it would help abit on the roleplay too i think.

i hope you like the idea i come with..

Rocco Duvall
Da Nang Boys
Rank 5
rocco_duvall
rocco_duvall

Back to top Go down

Da Nang Boys: Players can take a loan from us Empty Re: Da Nang Boys: Players can take a loan from us

Post  Jack_Bada Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:53 am

I liked your ideia. Civilians and Gangs can take a loan from us, it will be like a deal between two gangs like irl.

But we only need to RP IG for that. We don't need comands or something.
Jack_Bada
Jack_Bada

Back to top Go down

Da Nang Boys: Players can take a loan from us Empty Re: Da Nang Boys: Players can take a loan from us

Post  rocco_duvall Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:24 am

Jack_Bada wrote:I liked your ideia. Civilians and Gangs can take a loan from us, it will be like a deal between two gangs like irl.

But we only need to RP IG for that. We don't need comands or something.

Thanks for your Support Jack. and i agreed no commands are needed, its just RP'ly but still i think it would be cool to have some sort of safe on it, so people not just come and loan 50,000 and then never returns them again. i mean the deal can be made like in real life, like they pay 1000 dollars every paycheck or how much they wanna pay each paycheck... it would be cool Smile
rocco_duvall
rocco_duvall

Back to top Go down

Post  Cheetos Tue Mar 23, 2010 4:45 pm

Well you can RP it. If the player doesn't pay back, you can always hire a contract killer.

(As the hitmen faction isn't ready yet, you can ask for an admin to fine the person AFTER he gets killed by a RPly hired hitman)
Cheetos
Cheetos

Back to top Go down

Post  rocco_duvall Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:20 pm

Cheetos wrote:Well you can RP it. If the player doesn't pay back, you can always hire a contract killer.

(As the hitmen faction isn't ready yet, you can ask for an admin to fine the person AFTER he gets killed by a RPly hired hitman)
ยจ

Sounds fine for me, thanks and i hope this will bring up some good roleplay
rocco_duvall
rocco_duvall

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down