World Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Accepted] James_Colonel

2 posters

Go down

[Accepted] James_Colonel Empty [Accepted] James_Colonel

Post  Jack_Colonel Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:34 pm

In Character Information:

Name: James Colonel

Home Address: Paradiso street 6.

Phone number:28765922[85]

Current Employer: No one

Social Security: [Accepted] James_Colonel Samp035uu

Sex: Male

DOB: 08/08/1988

Prior Employment: LSPD(3) , NG(2) , National trasport , Mechanic , Bodyguard

Biography: I was born long time ago , like almost 22 years.I was living in Sydney , Australia.Me and my friend often played cops and robbers , almost all day.In sixteen I ended primary school and went to the secondary school. There I met my first gilrfriend Kate.She was nice girl , and I was her boyfriend 3 years , but after we ended secondary school , she was left to America.After some months I left to America too , becouse one of my school friend told me about good city Los Santos.
Entering Los Santos.
Los Santos were crazy city , my first day in LS was terrible , and the same time good.After my flight , I called for some taxi to take me to the Hotel , and taxi driver was some gangsta.He wasn't taken me to the hotel.He showed me all city , told me about some dangerous places and stuff like that.Then we arrived in some place , and he asked me to join hes gand , and I didn't know what to say , because he perhaps have some gun.So I just told no , and fast came out from car and gone to the hotel.Soon I arrived to the hotel and rent some room.Room was pretty shitty because I didn't got much money.After my birthday , I was found some quiet job , mechanic and worked good.I got promoted in 4 months to the main mechanic.All was good after one day.In black night , I went to home from work , and then toward me was 2 mans going on me.One of them picked up a knife from pocket or somewhere and they dispel me to the some little street.Then they robbed me no need more comments.So , I was wery angry , because I lost my wallet where was all my licenses and credit card and money.I even hadn't money to taxi.So I went to home some 1 ore 2 hours.I had taken some whiskey from bridge , and soon got drunk and fall asleep.Next day , I decided to protect city from someone like those two mans and applied for LSPD. I god accept in PD academy.Soon I got promoted to officer.There was quiet a little bit , so I knew that there something wrong.And one day , all PD was employed about some accident , but I didn't knew what.One my friend from PD told me that they have SWAT situation and then need some free hands.I went with them.That they we catched Yakuza members , and for goot work I got promoted to SWAT officers.Some 1 year I were officer , and then I decided to went to the San Fierro.
San Fierro.
When I went to San Fierro I joined to the National Guards , and got accepted.I had some training like :Team work , shooting , SWAT situations and others.Then I got promoted to the sergeant.I were patrolling around city and all was good , SF isn't so active like LS , I thinked.I left NG for some personal reasons.
Now will try to work for the FBI.

Why you wish to join the Federal Bureau of Investigation Recruitment:Becouse this faction need some new agent I think , and I always liked some organizations like this one.I want to protect city.And FBi have some priorities.

Why should you be hired into the department?:Because I have some previous experience from LSPD , NG and from other servers.I'm good shooter , I can RP well and I know SF good.So I think I would be nice candidate to the FBI.

Out of Character Information:

Level: 19

Activity: I like listen to music , playing football. If you want know more , find me IRL xD.

Timezone:03:00

Do you have an Ventrilo and an microphone?:Yes

Previous roleplay experience:
SARP
NYRP
and other servers...

Jack_Colonel

Back to top Go down

[Accepted] James_Colonel Empty Re: [Accepted] James_Colonel

Post  Christen_Tremond Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:22 am

ACCEPTED!

Please find the Director or a Admin Level 1337+ To give you a test and able to put you on the team.
Christen_Tremond
Christen_Tremond

Back to top Go down