World Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Queue Line]CMB(( Criminal Minded Business ))

3 posters

Go down

[Queue Line]CMB(( Criminal Minded Business )) Empty [Queue Line]CMB(( Criminal Minded Business ))

Post  Christen_Tremond Mon Mar 08, 2010 1:52 am

Gang Name:CMB( Criminal Minded Business))
[Queue Line]CMB(( Criminal Minded Business )) Criminal-minded
Gang Leader:Christen_Hawk
Co-leaders (maximum of 2, optional):Drop_Faq
Background info or story of your gang (minimum of 500 words):
Well, I moved to San Fierro a few Days ago..I began Working as a Taxi man.
It wasn't the best job it was ok, I didn't get to much business so I quit later. I thought about going into the Force, But im not always a nice man.

I began thinking about wanting to start my own Thing. I thought about a mafia, but i dont always wanna kill. I thought of a Gang, but gangs are so unorganized. I thought and thought and thought.

I came to a Gas Station on Live Road and went inside, I got a lottery ticket. I didn't scratch it yet. I got into my car and started driving and thinking. Then I thought maybe I should make a business a Business that deals with Drugs and Materials.

I didn't think it was to safe, but i didn't care. I looked at my lottery and thought. I need money to this thought cause I need to be able to pay my men. I grabbed a quarter, and started to scratch once i read that first word it said YOU.. I was so happy I keeped scratching and ended it with WIN 1Billion dollars. I was Gratefully happy.

I set up secret ads so the cops won't be suspicious, I got a young male who wanted to apply he knew what the job was about. I told him i would pay him 100Grand every paycheck day.

He started as my Right Hand man. He got some of his friends to join. I told them all we arn't offical and the were upset, When I say official no one knows about us. I told them I will get the news out I just need to talk to some people. So I began to Put up ads signs and Everything, I told them I will get us known by tomorrow.
And thats how CMB Began
Do you have at least $200,000 in your bank: Yes

Unique rank list:
Rank 6: CMB'Boss
Rank 5: CMB'Assistant
Rank 4: CMB'RedHands
Rank 3: CMB'Wheelman
Rank 2: CMB'Bodyguard
Rank 1: CMB'Walker

Starting members (minimum of 2):
1.)Christen_Hawk
2.)Drop_Faq
3.)Og_Loc
4.)
5.)
6.)
7.)
8.)
9.)
10.)

Skins:
Rank 6 skin: 126
Rank 5 skin: 46
Rank 4 skin: 127
Rank 3 skin: 125
Rank 2 skin: 112
Rank 1 skin: 60
Girl skin (optional): 12

Cars: 421, 482, 436 : Color = Black Please

HQ: (( I can show you IG, or Tell you about later ok? ))

Level of the leader: 4
Why you should be given a gang: Cause, I just like to have a serious rp so something like Business would be a rp, but if we need to eliminated someone we will.
Have you fully read the rules and regulations of gangs: I have full read the Rules and Regulation Honest. Thank you
Christen_Tremond
Christen_Tremond

Back to top Go down

[Queue Line]CMB(( Criminal Minded Business )) Empty Re: [Queue Line]CMB(( Criminal Minded Business ))

Post  Mr.Blade Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:16 pm

I think you should add some Pics But i know you from SARP i i think you are good RPer /SUPPORT

AND BTW your Story is Short Smile
Mr.Blade
Mr.Blade

Back to top Go down

[Queue Line]CMB(( Criminal Minded Business )) Empty Re: CMB Christen

Post  Drake Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:51 pm

ACCEPTED

HQ to be scripted
Drake
Drake
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

[Queue Line]CMB(( Criminal Minded Business )) Empty Re: [Queue Line]CMB(( Criminal Minded Business ))

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down